Wildtoys Migration to Blogger

 

It's been a while since I've updated the VehiCROSS portion of my site or the blog. I ended up selling my beloved Proton after a highway mishap, just short of 200k miles. I've kept the VX portion of my wildtoys.com site going but I'm planning at some point of selling the domain. Thus I've begun migrating all the content to the blog, hosted by blogger, using its "pages" feature. I don't believe Google (who owns blogger) has any plans of charging for the blogs it's hosting, so this should be a good way of preserving the info I have posted both to my VX blog and to my wildtoys site. I began migrating pages on 2024.09.02 - it will probably take a few months to move everything and make sure it's functional. In the meanwhile, please bear with me while the content is duplicated.

-- John Eaton

No comments: